- Full Name: Jett Stephen Holloway
Known As: Jett, Holloway
Nicknames: Rocket, Jet Plane, multiple variations on that.
Current Age: 19
Date of Birth: July 14th, 1977
Place of Birth: St. Mungo's, London
Place of Residence: Liverpool, England
Blood Line: Pureblood
Citizenship: Half British, half American
Financial Status: Wealthy, but doesn't flaunt it
Profession: Professional Chaser
Employer: The Fitchburg Finches
Experience: Chaser for the Slytherin House team from '91 to '95.
Former Professions: None that were significant, he either quit or was fired after only a few weeks.
Education: Hogwarts, Slytherin, Class of 1995.
N.E.W.T.s Qualifications: Charms (A), Defense Against the Dark Arts (A), Transfiguration (A)
Wand Hand: Right
Wand: Ollivander’s; 12 inches, walnut wood, core of dragon heartstring, sturdy.
Prized Possessions: His Firebolt, his guitar.
Patronus: Spectacled Flying Fox - Pteropus conspicillatus
Mirror of Erised: Himself, being the Captain of a Pro Quidditch team, and winning the Quidditch World Cup.
- Father: Leopold Holloway - British - Member of the International Magic Trading Standards Body
Mother: Sarah Holloway nee de Wilde - American - Writer for Transfiguration Today
Brother: Raphael Holloway - 28 - Healer at St. Mungo's.
Sister: Thisbe Holloway - 17 - 6th year Ravenclaw
Sister: Sophia Holloway - 11 - First year Hogwartian
Maternal Cousin: Savannah de Wilde - 19 - Bureau of Magical Affairs Employee
Maternal Cousin: Paige de Wilde - 17 - 6th year Salem
Maternal Cousin: Mackenzie de Wilde - 12 - First year Salem
Marina Warren - 18 - Quidditch Free Agent
Gladys Rumbleroar - 18 - Quidditch Free Agent
- Jett Holloway is fairly tall, standing at 5’10”. His growth spurt hit fast, making him appear awkward and lanky for a few years, but he’s eighteen now and his body seems to have caught up with itself. He has a lean muscular build due to his athletic nature, and is quite strong despite not looking like the typical stocky bloke. Jett’s hair is very dark brown, almost black, and he has dark brown eyes. His hair is the floppy, slightly wavy kind. His clothing style varies between stylish and casual, Jett usually tries to mix the two.
personality and traits
- Jett Holloway isn’t easy to get along with. He is extremely lazy and disorganized, hating commitments and responsibilities. He always puts himself before others, and won’t put effort into something if he doesn’t gain from it. Jett is sharp, though, he picks up on details and does have somewhat of a curious nature, and he is always up for trying new things and experimenting, as long as it remains fun for him of course. Jett is awkward with emotions, and is often tactless and inconsiderate of the feelings of others. Not that he doesn’t care, because he does. Other people’s feelings just aren’t the first thing that would come to mind when he blurts out whatever his thoughts may be on something.
Jett has confidence, often too much. He’s arrogant, often thinking very highly of himself and his abilities. He’s very flirty, and can be quite charming when he wants to be. He is only interested in the physical aspects of a relationship; the deeper emotional parts still scare him. So Jett is also quite the heartbreaker, especially while he was in school. He also has a lot of anger inside of him, and has a mean, spiteful temper, and he holds grudges for a very long time. Though Jett is capable of caring about his friends, he just doesn’t seem able to show it.
- Positive Traits: Observant, strong, curious
Negative Traits: Selfish, lazy, arrogant
Talents: Quidditch, music
Interests: Quidditch, music, travelling, ladies, bars
Favourite Books: Jett isn't much of a reader, unless some Quidditch magazines count.
Favourite Quidditch Teams: Montrose Magpies, Holyhead Harpies
Favorite Quidditch Players: Viktor Krum, Vasilka Mihailova
Favourite Foods: Fish and Chips, pizza, chinese food, chicken, beef, steak, bacon
Favourite Drinks: Firewhiskey, beer, jack daniels, vodka, butterbeer
Favourite Ice-cream Flavour: Vanilla with chocolate chips
past and history
- Jett Holloway was the second son in the Holloway household, residing in Liverpool. His older brother Raphael was nine years his senior, and only two years after his birth, Jett gained a sister, Thisbe. This always left Jett feeling a little overshadowed in his family, with Raphael being the older, responsible one and the little baby girl who everyone thought was adorable. He was the middle one, who never received as much attention. As a child he mostly received negative attention from his parents, Jett annoyed Raphael and picked on Thisbe, causing havoc and fights between the siblings. He was always the troublemaker, while Thisbe was often labelled the ‘good kid’; he was always her counterpart, the ‘bad kid’.
Growing up in Liverpool countryside wasn’t all bad, though. Jett would often ignore his own house, heading off on his own. That was how he made friends with his neighbours the Rumbleroar kids, and Marina Warren. Jett also did enjoy being able to run free, seeing as he was quite energetic as a child. He did have a lot of pent up anger though, which ever since he was about seven years old, he was able to release through flying. Jett used to steal his brother’s broom at night and have a go with it himself, and when his parents finally decided he could have his own broom, Jett was already quite good. When he was eight, Jett gained another little sister. While the rest of the family seemed to be delighted with Sophia’s birth, he saw her as yet another annoyance that took up all of their parents’ time, and called her ‘the midget’.
Hogwarts came for Jett in September 1988. His brother had already graduated and moved on by that time, so the school would be his domain only. When being sorted, the hat seemed to carefully consider Jett, placing him into Slytherin took almost a minute. Though Slytherin house fit him well, Jett found out soon enough. As he got older, he began to build a bit of a reputation for himself. He wasn’t the kindest of people; he paid no interest to his schoolwork and scraped through every year with minimal grades. He began to get a ‘bad boy’ imagine, which Jett kind of liked. He also made it onto the Slytherin Quidditch team as a Chaser, because despite everything, Quidditch remained a passion of his. He was arrogant, lazy, and as he got even higher up in the school, began to get around a bit with various Hogwarts girls. Though these relationships were very short, as Jett often avoided emotional connections.
Jett graduated in 1995 with the bare minimal grades. His parents were disappointed; after all, his perfect older brother Raphael was learning how to become a Healer. Everyone expected Jett to follow a similar career path, but Jett himself didn’t know what to do. He didn’t have any particular ambitions; academics had never been his thing anyway. So Jett decided to wait for a little while, a job idea would come to him soon enough. So much against his parents’ wishes, Jett stayed at home, lazed around, sometimes did a little travelling together with his two best friends. He took a few odd jobs, but they never lasted long. He either got fired, or quit himself. Though now, Jett has signed up for the upcoming Quidditch Draft. He figured that he may as well try out, seeing as Quidditch has been one of the things in life that he has been truly passionate about.
- Face claim is Ezra Miller.
Graphics are courtesy of me, and the internet..