- Full Name: Zoey Leah Clayworth
Known As: Zoey, Clayworth
Current Age: Seventeen
Date of Birth: April 10th, 1979
Place of Birth: St. Mungo's Hospital, England.
Place of Residence: Paris, France.
Blood Line: Half-blood.
Financial Status: Average.
Education: Beauxbatons Academy
Rank: 6th year.
Former Education: Hogwarts, from years one to five. Former Prefect and Chaser for the Slytherin Quidditch team.
Wand: 10 inches long, core of Dragon Heartstring, oak wood, springy
Additional Abilities: None yet.
- Zoey has a slim, slightly curvy, elegant figure. Her skin is pale, she doesn't tan easily, and she used to suffer from eczema, making her skin fragile. She’s still prone to allergies. She has masses of thick, blonde, wavy hair, falling down to her waist and large pale green eyes. Zoey will often look a little sickly, due to her fragile health and low blood pressure making her look overly pale, and she also suffers from asthma. She is very girly, and when she isn't wearing her school uniform, she likes dainty dresses and skirts. Zoey also loves accessories and has a large collection of bracelets and necklaces. She's vain and considers appearance to be important, and is the type of girl who will wake up half an hour earlier to get her make-up and hair exactly right.
PERSONALITY, TRAITS & QUIRKS
- Zoey is a typical teenage girl, in the sense that she cares too much about her appearance, loves to gossip and almost always has a crush on a guy. She loves to talk, often way too much and she is friendly enough most of the time around her peers. Zoey does have a selfish and jealous streak, where she tends to think of herself before she does others. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about others, she loves the friends she has. She’s also rather argumentative, an excellent liar and extremely stubborn when she wants to get her way.
She’s intelligent; Zoey definitely has the potential to be a great Witch. She used to aim for top of her class when she was younger, but as she became a teenager that interest dropped. Zoey didn’t want to change schools, and she has developed quite the rebellious streak while trying to prove her point. Zoey is rude to her family and cold towards authority figures, she seems to have much more anger and hate in her than before. She still likes to have a laugh, but all in all Zoey is a teenager who is struggling to grow up.
HISTORY & PAST
- Alfred Clayworth and Julianna Rohan didn’t plan to have a child, they were simply caught up in the moment and the following pregnancy was unexpected. Julianna was a Muggle; however Alfred came from a long lineage of pureblood Scottish Magical folk. He cut off from his family quite early on, he didn’t like their ideals and the fact that they thought the woman he loved was scum. Alfred and Julianna did love each other, though she was a very frail woman with an unstable physical health. Zoey was their lovechild, born on the 10th of July, 1979. Though there were some complications during her birth, the child was healthy but the mother was not. The problems during her birth, combined with her frail health, were the cause of Julianna Rohan’s death, only a week after the birth of her child. The infant, Zoey Leah Clayworth, would grow up without her mother.
Zoey grew up in Inverness in Scotland, together with her father. She seemed to take after her mother when it came to her health. As a baby and toddler she suffered from eczema on her skin, and asthma. The eczema disappeared with age, but the asthma did not, and Zoey always carries around the potion she uses as a substitute for a Muggle inhaler. She was still an active kid though, and took a liking to riding on toy broomsticks. This interest later developed into Quidditch, but as a toddler toy broomsticks were enough. Zoey was also prone to telling lies, usually odd and bizarre stories that she made up.
Living without a mother was normal for Zoey; she had never known anything different than her life with Alfred. But she did know that there was something missing, all the other children had someone who they called ‘Mummy’. She was precocious and began asking questions at quite an early age, and her father had to explain to her what death was, and that was why she didn’t have a Mummy. Zoey didn’t like it, she thought it was unfair, but she learned to cope. Zoey was the only thing Alfred had left of Julianna, and he always pushed his daughter. He wanted her to achieve the very best she could, and Zoey wanted that as well. Though her father could be very demanding at times, she was usually able to meet his standards. He wasn’t the most affectionate of men; Zoey often missed the affection that came with a mother figure.
She received her Hogwarts letter in the year she turned eleven, and soon enough she was off to Hogwarts. Zoey was sorted into Slytherin, a house which she grew to love as if it really was her home away from home. She was an excellent student at school; she really did try to live up to the standards her father had set for her. Zoey was very ambitious and academic, but she was also just a flirty teenage girl and had her fair share of crushes over the years. It was difficult for Zoey having to cope with puberty without a mother, her dad had no idea what teenage girls go through. Alfred had also started dating again, which took away the attention Zoey was used to receiving. She was also forced to get along with his girlfriends and their children, which didn’t always go well. It seemed like Alfred was just as flighty when it came to relationships as his teenage daughter. There were a few of his relationships that worked out for longer periods, and some shorter. However, nobody was able to replace Julianna Rohan.
Zoey made it on the Slytherin Quidditch team as a Chaser when she was in her fourth year, and she was chosen to be a Prefect in her fifth year. Things were going extremely well for the teenager, until the usual problems began to arise. While Zoey had been taking her O.W.L’s at Hogwarts, Alfred had fallen in love with another woman. It hadn’t worked out with the last one, and he met Isabeau Chevalier at an International Ministry Conference, she was a French Witch. They seemed to have hit it off immediately and rushed into things, because when Zoey returned home for the holidays they were already very serious. Zoey was shaken up because of what had happened to Cedric Diggory, and the fact that she now had to get used to another new girlfriend made things worse. Zoey disliked Isabeau from the start; she also strongly disliked her two kids. To only make matters worse, Alfred had decided that he wanted to move to France, and Zoey was coming with him. She was also being forced to leave Hogwarts and transfer to Beauxbatons, so that she would be closer to family and Alfred didn’t think Hogwarts was safe after what had happened, and the Potter kid declaring that Voldemort was back.
The summer of ’95 was filled with screaming, shouting, insults, slamming of doors, and tears. Zoey didn’t want to move, she wouldn’t move, she wasn’t going. Life was unfair, she hated her father, and she hated his stupid new girlfriend with her annoying kids who they would be living with. This move seemed like the end of the world to her, she was a hormonal sixteen-year-old after all. In the end, she couldn’t do anything about it. Her father decided where she would live and go to school, and he had decided. At the end of July, Zoey was living in Paris. She sulked almost all of the time, claiming that her father was ruining her life. She wouldn’t listen to him anymore, and often disappeared during the day only to return back to the house late at night. Alfred thought her behaviour was unacceptable and attempted to control her with punishments and screaming matches. It didn’t help, and they had entered a vicious cycle.
Very much against her will, Zoey Clayworth began her sixth year at Beauxbatons Academy. She was the new kid, because transfers didn’t often happen. She still had the sulky, moody attitude that she developed over the summer was still there, and the former academic golden girl was now even given detention by her new teachers. She didn’t try, and her grades dropped. Zoey began to want to break the rules and cause trouble for the authority figures; it was weird to think that a year ago she had been a Hogwarts Prefect. Zoey is now half way through her first year at Beauxbatons, and she still hates it. She has managed to make a few friends though, and she does have to admit that French guys are kind of cute.
- Father: Alfred Clayworth - Scottish Wizard, 46, Ministry Official.
Mother: Julianna Rohan - Scottish Witch, deceased.
Stepmother: Isabeau Chevalier - French Witch, 39, Former Dancer/Seamstress/Clothing store Manager.
Stepbrother: Adrien Chevalier - French Wizard, 19, Unemployed.
Stepsister: Sabine Chevalier - French Witch, 12, Second year Beauxbatons.