PB: Allison Harvard
- FULL NAME: Annalina Baltasar
- Various hotels around Europe
- Small apartment in Braga
- Mild Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Three broken ribs
- Broken collarbone
- Fractured wrist
- Two concussions
- Chudley Canons Reserve beater
- International Dutch Team Beater and Captain
- Cashier at a Muggle store in Braga
- Allergic to Plasters
- Occasional Hayfever
- Ears pierced (twice on each)
- Belly pierced
- Small Cross (back of neck)
- Small swallow (just above ribcage)
- Three small feather (on left wrist)
- Wizard (pureblood)
- Unspeakable at Swedish Ministry
- Witch (pureblood)
- Ministry Worker
KNOWN AS: Annalina
NICKNAMES: Anna, Lina, Annie, Aly
DATE OF BIRTH: 22nd May
PLACE OF BIRTH: Anholt, Denmark
PLACE OF RESIDENCE:
BLOOD HERITAGE: Pureblood
FINANCIAL STATUS: Wealthy
PROFESSION: Beater for Braga Broomfleet
EMPLOYER: Braga Broomfleet
EDUCATION: Durmstrang 1993 alumni
WAND HAND: Ambidextrous
WAND: Acacia, Jobberknoll Feather core, 12”, firm
OWLS: 8 passes, 1 fail
[ Psst...! ]
NEWTS: 5 passes
[ Psst...! ]
APPARITION LICENSE: Approved.
MIRROR OF ERISED: Seeing self as accomplished quidditch player, with partner.
AMORENTIA SCENTS: Vanilla, leather, wet forest leaves
HEIGHT: 5ft 7"
DRESS SIZE: 4
HEALTH: Slightly Underweight
Older Sister - 26
Older Sister - 25
Older Brother - 23
- Annalina is one one of the lucky ones in her families opinion, as she has the long, blonde hair, bright blue eyes and fair, smooth skin that show clearly her origins from Northern Europe. She is roughly 5ft 7” and weighs a mere 55kg, which can be apparent given her slender build. Annalina is often described as ‘quirky’ due to her large eyes and small plump lips, and she can’t argue with that. She can normally be found wearing either jeans and a plain jumper or some sort of new, and most likely expensive, summery outfit she wishes to show off – be it in winter or summer, rain or shine.
- Short Temper
Annalina has always dreamed of becoming a professional Quidditch player, and has always refused the small chance that she may not make it big. This is because she was always stubborn as a child – she knew what she wanted and made sure she got it. However, she was generally polite about it and would prefer to ask nicely and drop sly reminders than to throw a large tantrum and storm about and scream, like the other children she knew. This did not mean that she was quiet and reserved, in fact she was the opposite, as she would become angry very quickly if someone was to upset her or win against her in any sort of activity.
Since she has lived on a small island just off the coast of Denmark all her life, with a population of lower than 200, Annalina has learned to be respectful of others and to value any information they have given her – who wants to be an enemy of all the neighbours? And because of this, she would consider herself to be rather smart, always being able to deal with whatever situation approaches.
Unfortunately, Annalina developed a habit of keeping all her things extremely tidy, as her parents would often be out working and she would have to find something to do on her own, and so she would tidy her things and organise anything she could. Her parents thought it silly, but Annalina soon developed into a perfectionist and she would accept nothing less of what she thought was perfect.
- Annalina was born on the small island of Anholt when her mother and father were getting quite old. She was the youngest of 5 children and never seemed to gain any sort of special treatment from her parents because of it, but she could never decide whether or not this was good or bad. The population of the was so small that she was only ever able to make a couple of friends, as nobody else was around the same age, but she was always on good terms with all her siblings, who all seemed so laidback in comparison to her.
Starting school was a very exciting time for Annalina, as all her older siblings were attending or had already left by the time it was her turn. It was when she was 11 when she started playing and watching the Quidditch matches on the Television and hoped to attend the Quidditch World cup, and maybe even become a professional one day herself. Of course, she was always told that dream was impossible as she was much too fragile for such a rough game, and who would want a delicate little girl? But she persevered and refused to give up on her dream.
She began to move around Eaurope shortly after graduating from Durmstrang in the hope that a Quiccitch team would pick her up. The Chudley Cannons gave her the role of reserve Beater shortly after she had tried out for them, but their laidback approach and lack of hunger to win aggravated her and reminded her of her family back home, whom she missed dearly. And so she quit the position, went home for a few days to see her parents, who were more than shocked that she had been chosen, and so urged her to go back.
Next, she became Beater and Captain for the International Dutch Quidditch Team and stayed there for just over two years, but the Team was losing spirit and soon began to give up on everything, at which point, Anna opted to leave. By now, Annalina was wondering whether or not she was being too fussy, and felt like such a Goldilocks.
Moving to Portugal wasn’t a career strategy, she just needed a break from it all and she had heard that it was such a nice country. Of course, when she heard about the Braga Broomfleet, she felt happy, hoping with all her heart that this would be the better team of the two previous. And she was right. The Braga Broomfleet soon offered her the position of Beater and Annalina was completely overjoyed, and soon found herself trying to set up her life in the country in which she had escaped too.
She now works part-time at a muggle store to save up any extra cash she can manage, hoping dearly that she will be able to stay as a professional Quidditch player and hopefully move up the ranks again, as she's determined to reach the top.
- Wandless Magic
- Wordless Magic
- Simple Psychology
FAVOURITE DRINK: Firewhisky
FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOUR: Butterbeer and Fudge Flavour