Player & Community Self Help Resources
Here at Vault 713, we understand that many roleplayers turn to our game and others as a way of coping with real life, as a distraction from difficult circumstances, or as a means of managing depression and anxiety. We are happy to be welcoming to all members and all of our staff members and Community Ambassadors are always here to lend a hand if you should ever be in need, but it is important to know that the Vault 713 community is not a suitable replacement for professional help. In that frame of mind, we wanted to provide a list of helpful resources for those of our members who might need a little more than to just talk with a friend.
If you are ever experiencing a crisis, please contact someone who can help. We at the Vault want to be here for you as much as we possibly can, but we also want to know that you are safe and receiving the treatment and assistance that you need.
Need to talk to someone?
The Trevor Project
– Call, Text, or Online Chat for LGBT Youth, including resources
National Suicide Prevention Line – United States (Phone) 1-800-273-TALK
Suicide Hotline Phone Numbers
– International / Worldwide (Phone)
Kid's Help Phone - Canadian hotline for youth under 20 (Phone) 1-800-668-6868
– Online Crisis Network (Online Chat)
Emotional Baggage Check
– Send your worries to someone else (Email)
Need advice on a difficult issue you are facing?
99 Coping Skills
– Ways to cope with stress, anxiety, and difficult moments with mental illness
Transgender Support Services
– List of worldwide groups and resources for transgender persons
Freedom From Fear
– Anxiety & depression resources and information
All About Panic Attacks
– Resources for yourself and for helping a friend
– National Alliance on Mental Illness
– Suggestions for those having difficulty sleeping
Need a distraction or something to help you relax?
Balloons To Pop
– Browser activity for stress relief
– Bubble Wrap Simulator
Make Everything OK
– A button that does exactly what it says
Three Breathing Exercises
– Relaxation and calming techniques
– Mediation and mindfulness tool
30 Day Self Esteem Challenge
– Writing or blogging exercise
– A friend who just wants to help you get through this
- A calming browser game with relaxing music