Scavenger Hunt: The Haunting Vault 713
Challenge Overview

Things have gotten a little out of control in the Ministry's Beast & Being department, and we're being haunted by Thirteen Ghosts! Find them throughout the Vault in the Resource Library and beyond, always in posts made by purple or blue accounts. Find them all and win a prize!

How to Participate
πŸŽƒ Explore the Bulletin Board, Resource Library, and other parts of the Vault to find ghosts! Do not post publicly where you found them, instead keep a list to yourself. We'll be having extra prizes for those who find the most ghosts!

πŸŽƒ Send a PM to the VaultBot account with the subject I Found the Ghosts! by 11:59 PM, 3 November, 2018. If you find more ghosts before the end of the event, feel free to edit your PM. (Yes, you can do that before we open it!)

πŸŽƒ Toward the end of the event we will release clues to help you find the ghosts. Those who find ghosts before the clues are released will win more prizes!

πŸŽƒ Reply to this thread and let us know that you found the ghosts and sent a PM! Feel free to share your favorite ghost gif or meme appropriate for all ages in your reply, just make sure you do not share the location(s) of the ghosts in your post.

πŸŽƒ You can complete this challenge once per player, but be sure to check out the other Halloween Bash events and rewards if you've already done this one!

What do the ghosts look like?!
They look just like the one below! This ghost does not count as one of the 13 missing ghosts, since we already caught it.

I've found twelve of the ghosts after extensive scouring. Should I be looking through general user posts or just the vault official items? I've done a bit of the former and all of the latter (I think...).
Last edited by Purple on 21 Oct 2018, 16:41, edited 3 times in total.