A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Need to make sure something works before posting it in your profile or the repository? Use this section to test out all the code you'd like!
Forum rules: 
Need to make sure something works before posting it in your profile or the repository? Use this section to test out all the code you'd like! Please remember posts in this forum are not for public use. If you see something you like, reply to that person's thread or send them a PM to let them know!
 #24569  by Vyreia

VIOLA YORK
« thread one: the first night »
❖❖❖

VIOLA YORK
thread one - the first night
« 8th of April 2003 »
❖❖❖

VIOLA YORK
the night commencing the first revelation of the situation
« thread one: the first night »
❖❖❖

VIOLA YORK
thread one: the first night
« the night commencing the first revelation of the situation »
❖❖❖

VIOLA YORK
thread one: the first night

❖❖❖

VIOLA YORK
8th April 2003

❖❖❖
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character viola yorkAge 27Job practical potioneer, columnistprofile

THREAD ONE: THE FIRST NIGHT
8th April 2003

❖❖❖

A cold-hearted, superficial woman who knows she's in the perfect position for wealth, stature and a future husband. But in the meantime, is set on causing trouble for everybody in her path.

Currently, Viola is having a wonderful time living the easy life the best she can whilst ultimately giving up her dream of never working a day in her life. She understood that she wouldn't be allowed to get an outrageous 'male' job, but she had never realised how boring it would be to sit in a house alone, especially since she was still waiting for the 'perfect suitor'. It hadn't quite gone to plan since she'd expected to be married with kids in a cushy mansion by now, but instead is working as a tailor at Gladrags, attending York Socials and living up to the highest of appearance standards.

However, despite her sufficiently easy life, like with many of the Yorks, there is a drive for adventure wedged in her mind, meaning that she can't help but feel, not only jealous of the men's freedom, but of the one woman that rebelled and still got everything she wanted, Hera. There's a deep-rooted hatred for her with how easily she seemed to convince her family to allow her to become her passion of a job, and now, Viola strives to out-wit her by being the role-model woman of the family.

Her strongest trait, in her mind, would be her talent of being a good actress, faking her persona to get the best result for her with the smallest room for consequences. That, and her pride and confidence in her physical appearance. For her weakest trait, she is completely aware of how two-faced, cold and arrogant she is; she believes she is entitled to everything and deserves much more than she cares to give.
 #24819  by Vyreia

VIOLA YORK ❖ ❖ CICERON YORK
potioneer accountant
former gryffindor ❖ ❖ former slytherin
engaged married
ruthless, selfish, cunning, manipulative ❖ ❖ analytical, ambitious, envious, determined

The London Gazette
« The Most Exquisite And Magical Journey Of Mister Algernon Stagg And His Expedition Party »

Earlier this week, Gentleman and bachelor Algernon Stagg announced his up and coming expedition to the East, planning to travel to unknown magical locations in Egypt, British India, and various islands in between. He states that he has collected a crew of civilians, professionals, and historians to accompany him in this endeavour. His counterparts are Alda Fleming, Sidney Lyon, Ezeril Brattle, and Angus Middlemiss - all expressing subdued excitement to be attending such a far away trip. The expedition itself has been funded by fine gentleman and pureblood Emlyn Nathaniel Iver,who has also insisted on attending on the excursion. Stagg has expressed that he will be giving an insightful and riveting interview upon his return, and the details of discoveries will be seen in his many columns to come.
❖❖❖❖

(this is super hard to get even on the columns - let's try with alll being the same paragraph)

The London Gazette
« The Most Exquisite And Magical Journey Of Mister Algernon Stagg And His Expedition Party »

Earlier this week, Gentleman and bachelor Algernon Stagg announced his up and coming expedition to the East, planning to travel to unknown magical locations in Egypt, British India, and various islands in between. He states that he has collected a crew of civilians, professionals, and historians to accompany him in this endeavour. Earlier this week, Gentleman and bachelor Algernon Stagg announced his up and coming expedition to the East, planning to travel to unknown magical locations in Egypt, British India, and various islands in between. He states that he has collected a crew of civilians, professionals, and historians to accompany him in this endeavour. Earlier this week, Gentleman and bachelor Algernon Stagg announced his up and coming expedition to the East, planning to travel to unknown magical locations in Egypt, British India, and various islands in between. He states that he has collected a crew of civilians, professionals, and historians to accompany him in this endeavour.

❖❖❖❖
(I mean...yes, it looks good now?)

The London Gazette

Earlier this week, Gentleman and bachelor Algernon Stagg announced his up and coming expedition to the East, planning to travel to unknown magical locations in Egypt, British India, and various islands in between. He states that he has collected a crew of civilians, professionals, and historians to accompany him in this endeavour. His counterparts are Alda Fleming, Sidney Lyon, Ezeril Brattle, and Angus Middlemiss. All expressing subdued excitement to be attending such a far away trip. The expedition itself has been funded by fine gentleman and pureblood Emlyn Nathaniel Iver,who has also insisted on attending on the excursion. Stagg has expressed that he will be giving an insightful and riveting interview upon his return, and the details of discoveries will be seen in his many columns to come.
❖❖❖❖

(better but a little wide perhaps?)
 #25198  by Vyreia

FIRST LAST ⋆ AGE ⋆ PROFESSION
marauder - golden - reformation - legacy
contact @Vyreia for details

BASICS
LEGAL NAME: first lastCURRENT AGE: 2541
BLOOD STATUS: redSPECIES: party machine
PRIMARY ERA: renaissanceSUGGESTED PLAY BY: me

DESCRIPTION
history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history history

personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality

future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals future goals

PLOTS & IDEAS
⋆ plot point plot point plot point plot point plot point plot point plot point plot point plot point
⋆ possible future ideas possible future ideas possible future ideas possible future ideas possible future ideas possible future ideas
⋆ future development future development future development future development future development future development
⋆ keep adding things if you want to

CONNECTIONS
SCHOOL: hogwartsHOUSE: gryffindor
SOCIETIES: wes & iqaSOCIAL CLASS: middle-class
---
⋆ sister - first last ⋆ always sort of been close i guess, working on it ⋆
⋆ brother - first last ⋆ always sort of been close i guess, working on it ⋆
⋆ best friend - first last ⋆ always sort of been close i guess, working on it ⋆
⋆ rival - first last ⋆ hate each other with a passion, could have fun plots ⋆
 #35116  by Vyreia

Captain Gunnar Kaylock
✶✶✶
Basics
Name: Gunnar Kaylock
Date of Birth: 12-Mar-1840
Ethnicity: White British
Nationality: British
Type: Muggle
Archetype: The Creator

Playability
Eras: Victorian
Employer: The Nereida
Position: Captain
Spoken Languages: British English
Current Residence: Upon the ocean

Basic Psyche
Hobbies: Mapping new routes to explore, drinking, astrology
Loyalties: Ceres and her ghostly call, the ocean, his ship, his first mate
Mental Strengths: Analytical, passionate, determined, knowledgeable
Mental Weaknesses: One-tick-minded, increasingly impulsive, solitary, obsessive

Psyche
Personality: Originally straight-laced and stern, over decades of nothing but the sea, Gunnar has became somewhat...unhinged. He has seen horrors, and perhaps caused horrors too - nobody really knows. He is certainly knowledgeable about his prized ship, navigation skills, and the ocean. But he needs more than that. He is convinced of beings and creatures out there, and he will never stop trying to convince his squad of what he has seen.
Current Goals: To track down the large beast beyond the deep, kill it, and then take it to the edge of the Earth as tribute to Ceres. He is convinced this will turn her human again and make her fall in love with him.

History
Backstory: Born on a small island off the coast of Scotland, Gunnar was raised by the ocean. He had always had an obsession with it, often going paddling and building makeshift rafts with his friends. His father was a military man, working within the Navy, and eventually travelled to the United States, never to return. This pained Gunnar, and he vowed to try and bring his father home.

During his early teen years, Gunnar took a role as a wickie, assisting a long-time lighthouse keeper. He thoroughly enjoyed the job, but felt like he was trapped; he wanted to explore. He wanted to be the one out on the sea. And so, he saved up as much money as he could to buy his own boat. He did have to sacrifice many luxuries, cut down on food, boarded in cheap with his mother, and gave up many communal hobbies. The boat wasn't anything fancy, but it was good enough for himself and two others to man it, and with it, he ran basic errands to earn a wage before he could afford something bigger.

Despite immediately travelling to the USA to find his father, he never did, and has never found out what happened to him.

Recent History: After over thirty years on the sea, Gunnar is starting to feel the full effects of madness start to set in. His mother has now passed away, he has isolated all of his friends, and has given up completely on finding a wife. His heart belongs to the ocean, and there is no changing that. More accurate, his heart belongs to the sea goddess he has manifested in his head, Ceres.

My dearest Ceres,

Another letter I have to write in some attempt to quell my rampant thoughts of you. How you have intoxicated my mind and thoughts and actions, and seduced my pacing heart with your watery gaze; your breath is of ice as you kiss my cheeks in morning dew, and that is of course what has driven me to this point of no return. My voyage is never ending, my darling, and I wish forlornly that I could be as quills-quipped as that of Shakespeare, to caress your ears with that of sonnets and rhyming couplets, but I am but a juvenile mind in the midst of romance, but I beg for you to teach me the arts of seduction and the seductress herself.

Once again, I shall toss my words, my heart, my soul into the ocean with the idle thought that you will gaze upon my scratching with some minute affection, even if not to simply make you laugh at the impotence of my syntax.

Yours always,
G.K
 #35117  by Vyreia

CHARACTER NAME

Character Details ➢
Available Eras:
School Alumni:
Employer:
Job Position:
Character Sheet: Here

Search Details ➢
Romance:
Friendship:
Co-Workers:
Rivals:
Mentors:

Roleplaying Details ➢
Favourite Genres:
Average Post Length:
Average Thread Length:
How To Contact:
[ View Credits ]
 #36926  by Vyreia

HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEX HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT

HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT

HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXTHERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT

HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT

HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT HERE'S SOME TEXT

#36951  by Vyreia

Viola's Herbology Report

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla eu nulla at velit mattis dignissim sed a dolor. Phasellus a sem ante. Fusce dapibus purus eu sapien viverra rutrum. Duis iaculis urna sit amet vestibulum ultricies. Ut et risus vulputate, porta ipsum sed, finibus tortor. Cras lacinia fringilla porta. Suspendisse placerat turpis sed lectus bibendum faucibus. Pellentesque et dui sapien. Nam a mattis turpis, vitae ornare dui. Suspendisse rhoncus molestie interdum. Integer ac semper massa, vel scelerisque neque. Nullam tempus congue metus, quis gravida nisl porttitor sodales. Ut urna ex, rutrum vel venenatis at, blandit eu libero. Maecenas at blandit nunc, pharetra interdum orci.

Curabitur iaculis felis ut eros ullamcorper, vestibulum sodales dui ultricies. Vestibulum aliquam laoreet nisl, et condimentum diam. Nullam accumsan lectus sit amet risus mattis, eu tempus mi tincidunt. Vivamus sed leo sit amet leo vulputate imperdiet non vel lacus. Maecenas suscipit ut purus sit amet faucibus. Etiam eu euismod mauris, sed suscipit nunc. Mauris vitae tincidunt orci, at ultricies tortor. Phasellus eget lacinia tellus, eget hendrerit ipsum. Aenean tempus nulla eu mauris pulvinar sagittis.

Sed vitae velit tristique, finibus ante laoreet, commodo erat. Etiam id sapien nulla. Donec in enim sit amet est condimentum fringilla. Mauris mauris diam, vestibulum ac felis at, malesuada feugiat elit. Vestibulum tristique blandit quam, et volutpat mauris. Ut quis odio feugiat, sagittis urna sit amet, tincidunt ipsum. Nulla facilisi. Integer eget sodales sapien. Mauris nec dictum urna. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Suspendisse volutpat turpis sit amet vehicula vulputate. Donec fermentum quam ut dui fermentum gravida.

Viola's Cure for Isolation Blues
• 2 Ashwinder eggs
• 6 Rose thorns
• 7 1/2 Spearemint leaves
• 2 tbsp Powered moonstone
• 1/2 tsp Pearl dust
• Dash of African red pepper
• 4 tbsp Blaze powder
• 12 Spider eyes
• 500ml Glowdust water

Method
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla eu nulla at velit mattis dignissim sed a dolor. Phasellus a sem ante. Fusce dapibus purus eu sapien viverra rutrum. Duis iaculis urna sit amet vestibulum ultricies. Ut et risus vulputate, porta ipsum sed, finibus tortor. Cras lacinia fringilla porta. Suspendisse placerat turpis sed lectus bibendum faucibus. Pellentesque et dui sapien. Nam a mattis turpis, vitae ornare dui. Suspendisse rhoncus molestie interdum. Integer ac semper massa, vel scelerisque neque. Nullam tempus congue metus, quis gravida nisl porttitor sodales. Ut urna ex, rutrum vel venenatis at, blandit eu libero. Maecenas at blandit nunc, pharetra interdum orci.

Curabitur iaculis felis ut eros ullamcorper, vestibulum sodales dui ultricies. Vestibulum aliquam laoreet nisl, et condimentum diam. Nullam accumsan lectus sit amet risus mattis, eu tempus mi tincidunt. Vivamus sed leo sit amet leo vulputate imperdiet non vel lacus. Maecenas suscipit ut purus sit amet faucibus. Etiam eu euismod mauris, sed suscipit nunc. Mauris vitae tincidunt orci, at ultricies tortor. Phasellus eget lacinia tellus, eget hendrerit ipsum. Aenean tempus nulla eu mauris pulvinar sagittis.

Sed vitae velit tristique, finibus ante laoreet, commodo erat. Etiam id sapien nulla. Donec in enim sit amet est condimentum fringilla. Mauris mauris diam, vestibulum ac felis at, malesuada feugiat elit. Vestibulum tristique blandit quam, et volutpat mauris. Ut quis odio feugiat, sagittis urna sit amet, tincidunt ipsum. Nulla facilisi. Integer eget sodales sapien. Mauris nec dictum urna. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Suspendisse volutpat turpis sit amet vehicula vulputate. Donec fermentum quam ut dui fermentum gravida.

The Practical Potioneer
Gathering Your Own Ingredients - Issue #1

Morbi ut erat vel quam congue blandit. Nulla sodales, turpis et ornare aliquet, sapien augue interdum ligula, vitae elementum urna mi sit amet purus. Praesent magna nisi, iaculis quis mollis et, pretium porttitor felis. Aliquam rutrum mi sed dignissim faucibus. Sed ut sem varius, efficitur urna id, feugiat nisl. Fusce at justo vel dui laoreet suscipit non in nulla. Donec mollis magna vitae risus condimentum, in fermentum justo suscipit. Etiam sit amet dapibus dui, in pretium augue. Aenean condimentum, libero eu aliquet placerat, tellus nisi aliquet nibh, at volutpat dui massa tincidunt urna.

Curabitur nibh ex, auctor sit amet leo quis, pharetra ornare magna. Aliquam vel fringilla eros, ut laoreet metus. Vivamus mollis vulputate urna, euismod elementum est hendrerit id. Maecenas leo est, maximus id fringilla vitae, ullamcorper at magna. Donec nec lectus nec justo luctus consectetur. Phasellus vestibulum, elit sit amet tempor lobortis, lectus mi rutrum augue, et laoreet ligula eros quis purus. In sollicitudin.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla eu nulla at velit mattis dignissim sed a dolor. Phasellus a sem ante. Fusce dapibus purus eu sapien viverra rutrum. Duis iaculis urna sit amet vestibulum ultricies. Ut et risus vulputate, porta ipsum sed, finibus tortor. Cras lacinia fringilla porta. Suspendisse placerat turpis sed lectus bibendum faucibus. Pellentesque et dui sapien. Nam a mattis turpis, vitae ornare dui. Suspendisse rhoncus molestie interdum. Integer ac semper massa, vel scelerisque neque. Nullam tempus congue metus, quis gravida nisl porttitor sodales. Ut urna ex, rutrum vel venenatis at, blandit eu libero. Maecenas at blandit nunc, pharetra interdum orci. Sed vitae velit tristique, finibus ante laoreet, commodo erat. Etiam id sapien nulla. Donec in enim sit amet est condimentum fringilla. Mauris mauris diam, vestibulum ac felis at, malesuada feugiat elit. Vestibulum tristique blandit quam, et volutpat mauris. Ut quis odio feugiat, sagittis urna sit amet, tincidunt ipsum. Nulla facilisi. Integer eget sodales sapien. Mauris nec dictum urna. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Suspendisse volutpat turpis sit amet vehicula vulputate. Donec fermentum quam ut dui fermentum gravida.

Aenean venenatis condimentum ante id rutrum. Phasellus fringilla iaculis erat, ac tincidunt massa viverra eget. Proin dictum odio id porta pulvinar. Vestibulum vitae augue hendrerit, tincidunt eros suscipit, vestibulum ex. Proin sed augue a velit sodales faucibus. Quisque sit amet quam at nulla pulvinar finibus. Nam quis rhoncus mauris. Suspendisse ac ornare risus, sed ornare neque. Etiam a scelerisque elit, vel tempor felis. In iaculis justo at magna viverra semper. Maecenas dignissim metus ut lacus varius sollicitudin. Fusce feugiat gravida fringilla.

By Viola York
 #36952  by Vyreia

WIP
 #36953  by Vyreia

WIP
 #36954  by Vyreia

WIP