A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Need to make sure something works before posting it in your profile or the repository? Use this section to test out all the code you'd like!
Forum rules: 
Need to make sure something works before posting it in your profile or the repository? Use this section to test out all the code you'd like! Please remember posts in this forum are not for public use. If you see something you like, reply to that person's thread or send them a PM to let them know!
 #36950  by Inactive Admin Account

Vy's Coding Sanctuary

What I Do
★ Offer advice on how codes work
★ Look into coding issues or mishaps
★ Fix codes if the solution isn't a simple explanation
★ Advise on how to use my templates and codes already in the repository
★ Coding requests - open!

Request Form
Code: Select all
[b]Code type:[/b] (Character profile, OOC profile, post header, etc)
[b]References:[/b] (Do you have a particular look in style or something to base it from? If so, please share!)
[b]Description:[/b] (Please describe as much as possible what you want and how you want it to function)
[b]Colours:[/b] (What colours do you want? If you have the hex codes, even better)
[b]Graphics:[/b] (Please provide links to any images you'd like adding; please note that I will not be photoshopping. I will only do minor tweaks to images e.g. cropping/resizing. Anything else will need to be done by yourself or an alternative will need to be provided)