A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

RPLegacy Era Plot & Overview
Worlds collide now that the veil has been lifted...
Forum rules: Welcome to Legacy Era! Set in 2025, the world is facing a new host of problems as non-magical technology makes the separation of the Magical World more challenging than ever. Jump in to one of the roleplaying regions available below, or keep scrolling to browse all of the latest news from the era to learn more about what is going on in the world.

News Articles and Rumors will be posted once a week if we receive submissions, which will be posted in the order they are received.
News and Rumors may be posted more frequently at the staff's discretion.
 #40168  by Set-mena

Set-mena smirked, leaning back on the bench he was sitting on, his arms spread out on the back. It felt good to be in California, where the sun was shining and there were plenty of things to do. It had been his turn to choose where they next settled, and he had given it no second thought. California was where he wanted to be, attending music festivals with his soulmate and enjoying life to the fullest.

It really was the best life.

He had let his hair grow out in recent years, fitting their image as young "hipsters", an aesthetic they had both grown to appreciate and one that fit the lifestyle they wanted. It was strangely fun to sit back, sipping iced coffee out of one of those fancy tumbler cups and listen to indie music. And the best part was that they were still together.

Set-mena glanced up, the corners of his lips curling up as a figure appeared in front of him. "And I was beginning to think you'd abandoned me," he said in a wry tone, his eyes sparkling.
 #40169  by Anat

Anat sipped on her smoothie as she walked back to where she had left her beloved. "I considered it," she winked, her lips curled into a smirk. "But then I finally got to the front of the line at that smoothie stand I love. I might need to find a new place, it appears."

She sat down, leaning into him for a second. "I did pick you up a blueberry a...kai." She handed him a cup. "And maybe accidentally dumped my first kale smoothie on the stand when they laughed at my pronunciation." Her eyelashes batted innocently.
 #40170  by Set-mena

He instinctively dropped his arm around her shoulders, holding her close and taking the cup. Set-mena gave a hearty chuckle, lightly kissing the side of her head. "What a little spitfire you are," he said, squeezing her shoulder and straightening up, glancing over in the direction of the smoothie stand. "If you point out the bastard who laughed at you, I can give them another little reminder."

He gave her a knowing smirk, pausing to take a sip. "You'll have to try acai one of these days." He winked at her, crossing one leg over the other. "So, what should we do today?"
 #40210  by Anat

She leaned in closer to him, tilting her head up slightly. "It's 2025, my love. I need to learn to fight my own battles if we want to fit in." She gave a gentle smile then paused to take another sip. She then smiled back up at him, a twinkle of mischievous-ness in her eye.

"Old habits do die hard, they say. So maybe after our smoothies, we can see if he's still around and in need of further teaching." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "And then maybe we could stroll the boardwalk?"
 #40211  by Set-mena

Set-mena chortled. "Right, yes, feminism. Shame the mortals still haven't quite figured that one out properly." As she looked up at him, he stole a brief kiss, his fingers lingering against her chin, tipping her chin up. "I've been fully devoted to a single woman for over a millennium and I've never felt you lesser than I, my dear." He paused. "Not even in the days when we had to masquerade."

With that, he went back to his smoothie. "I do enjoy your plots, and it does seem like a nice day for a stroll." Set-mena leaned back against the bench again, allowing the sunlight to wash over him. "We truly picked a beautiful spot to settle, and I thank the gods every day that we can enjoy the sun."

His eyes sparkled and he swiped her cup, taking a sip and pulling a face. "Whoever decided putting greens in a drink was a good idea, anyway?"