A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Ireland and the British Isles are in the midst of the rise of one of their magical world's most feared wizards of all time.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [England] or [Scotland]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
 #39460  by Can Zerdali

'You didn't actually try,' Can replied, mumbling to himself more than to her. He took a gulp of his drink before moving the cigarette back to his lips.

'So, boring night, then?' Hopefully by shifting the focus back to her, she would be happy and leave him alone. She cared about herself, not about him. More than likely she'd be overjoyed to talk about herself.
 #39506  by Can Zerdali

That was her making an effort? Her effort face and tone was eerily similar to her don't give a shit face. Can nodded, unconvinced. Right. Sure.

'I didn't feel like hanging out with the guys. One fight's enough tonight,' he said. Of course, she had no idea he'd just fought with Angus, but she didn't need to know. 'Your bandmates are boring?'
 #39581  by Can Zerdali

Can silently pondered Jezeviel's question, taking a long drag on the cigarette.

'Not really. We're a band, it's not as interesting if we're on our own. And I like the guys. Angus. And the others. I just wish they'd listen more.' All they seemed to want to do was talk, and impose their ideas. There never really seemed to be any room for him.