A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

"These are dark times, there is no denying..."
Scrimgeour said it first, but we're feeling it in the real world and we know you are too!

Click here to view our announcement on resources for isolating together!
 #35586  by Elliot Flight

Elliot nodded, smirking. "Somehow climbing onto a horse has always been so much easier than standing still on skis." She let out another small giggle. "We should though. I know for a fact there was something to do with slices of pizza. Probably that they were so good to eat with hot chocolate when my butt got cold."
 #35591  by Vincent Harrison

"Horses also have a personality we can get to know, something skis can't do," Vinny replied, sliding off the bed and down onto the floor. He reached up, tugging on Elliot's leg to get her to join him.

"The pizza was always good there," he said, grinning, "as was the hot chocolate. And sour cream 'n' onion rings," he added as an afterthought, trying so hard not to think about her butt. He was here as a supportive friend. He didn't need to think about her butt. "I seem to remember you making comments about the cute boys coming in from the hills," he said, teasing her.
 #36039  by Elliot Flight

"True. Skis are boring," she nodded in agreement. She gave in right away to the tugs on her leg, sliding to the floor and sitting cross-legged against her bed.

"What can I say?" She raised her arms in an exaggerated shrug. "The snow always made the boys cuter. It's not like I saw many boys our age at that time anyways, mostly just you." Was she upset that he was the only boy she really knew back then? Not really. "Plus," she jabbed him in the knee with her finger, "you weren't too upset about watching the girls come in."
 #36043  by Vincent Harrison

Vinny let out a bark of laughter. "You saw plenty of boys," he said, his knee jerking at her poke. "Stable hands, other riders at competitions..." He leaned back against the bed, smiling.

"I did like seeing the ladies," he joked, turning to look at her. "Even if most of them weren't my biggest fans. At least I knew you liked me. Or, at least, I was pretty sure you did." He chuckled, then let out a breath. "And you were always a catch." He paused. "I mean that in the friendliest of ways."
 #36123  by Elliot Flight

Elliot shrugged, giggling. "You were alright." She bumped her shoulder into his. "All the ladies liked you, you were somehow attractive to them. Not like me, I was too... Childish for the boys to take me seriously." She let out a long sigh. "It's not like I cared anyways. Competition and stable boys were meaner and not as cute as you. And the snow boys."
 #36130  by Vincent Harrison

Vinny turned to look at her head on. "Don't sell yourself short, Ellie. You were pretty then and you're gorgeous now. But what really mattered is how smart you were. Then and now."

He gazed at her for a moment before blinking and turning away. "Anyway. Point is, those ski trips were fun." He coughed into his elbow. He had to remind himself he was there as a supportive friend, nothing more and nothing less.

"I'm always gonna be here for you, lass. Whenever you need me"
 #36134  by Elliot Flight

"Every trip we went on together was fun." Elliot leaned her head against her friend's shoulder. Her cheeks weren't red and warm from him complimenting her, no sir. Even if they were, he was a friend, complimenting a friend.

"Thank you for finding out from Bryson where I was." She fell quiet for a few moments, subjecting herself to her thoughts. "I still... Love him, Vin..." Her voice was quiet and wavering.
 #36137  by Vincent Harrison

Suddenly things weren't so funny anymore and Vinny turned back to look at her, his expression soft. "There was no way I wasn't coming to you," he said, slinging his arm over her shoulders and pulling her in closer.

Hard to do when his own heart was breaking at her words. "I get that," he said, kissing her temple. "I still think about Rosie. We had a big fight right before I went to Thailand last year, and, well... surprise, I've been single this whole time." He took one of her hands in his free hand. "It sucks. You spend so much time getting to know someone and then shit happens."

He wanted to punch Jace Rutherford in the face.

"What do you want to do?" he asked instead, now leaning his head against hers.
 #36147  by Elliot Flight

Elliot lifted her head slightly. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend. It makes sense though, considering..." A sad smiled graced her lips as she eluded to their earlier conversation. "I'm sorry you guys ended badly though." She let her head rest back down on his shoulder.

"Can we go get food? Maybe pizza? I'm starting to get hungry. Her hand furthest from him reached up to hold the hand on her shoulder.
 #36149  by Vincent Harrison

Vinny grimaced. "Yeah, it's been a bit of a crazy year, all things considered," he said, sitting in silence with her for a long, peaceful moment. He was still going to make the Rutherford heir pay, of course, but for now he was content to sit with Elliot and comfort her in the best way he knew how.

When she spoke again, though, he grinned. "Pizza sounds great, Ellie. But only if we get Hawaiian." He squeezed her hand and then moved to stand up. "Mmmm, pineapple," he teased.
 #36152  by Elliot Flight

Elliot stuck her tongue out, her nose wrinkling. "More like ew, pineapple. Pineapple belongs in sweet things, like fruit salad. I'll only accept Hawaiian if we get only half with pineapple on it." Despite her disgust, which was mostly mocked to begin with, she was smiling again as she spoke.
 #36154  by Vincent Harrison

Vinny chuckled, pulling her into a tight hug. "I'm gonna force feed you pineapple," he whispered into her ear, glad that she was smiling again. He knew it was going to take some time, but if he could help her get through this, he would do whatever it took.

"You probably know more about where to get food around here than I do," he said, pulling away. "So lead the way, lass."