A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Stories taking place in countries such as the United States, Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [United States] or [Mexico]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
 #36513  by Lucia Flores Medina

Lucia stretched out on the hotel bed, grinning like a Cheshire cat. The past few hours had been crazy, but she was excited for what was to come.

It was strange to think that they had been in Spain only a couple of days ago, and in the time since she had made the official move to America with Jaime as his official live-in nurse. That wasn't all they had done, though. The moment they had arrived in Chicago, the pair had shown up at Zeke's apartment, surprised him completely, and dragged him to the airport for a flight to California. And now, here they were, in a hotel room, with Lucia giggling every time she glanced over at Zeke's confused face.

"Isn't this just the best birthday ever?" she asked, smirking at her best friend's boyfriend.
 #36582  by Zeke Warren

One minute, Zeke had been sitting in his apartment, thinking about how boring his birthday was going to be. His parents weren't in town, neither was his brother, and his sisters were all busy. And Jaime was an ocean away. Everything sucked. Then, there had been a knock on his door. He had opened it to see the two people he had least expected to see, and from there, things had been a blur until now he was sitting on a sofa in a hotel room in California staring at Lucia and Jaime.

"So... tell me again... what are you two even doing here?" he asked, ignoring Lucia's question for the time being. It was a pretty amazing birthday, he had to admit, but he was still trying to wrap his brain around what had just happened, and how he had ended up in California.
 #36619  by Jaime Reyes

Jaime was thrilled to be back in America with his best friend and his apartment and with his boyfriend. But most importantly, he was excited that his doctor had given him the okay to do a bit more than lay around just before he and Lucia had left Spain. Interpreting it his own way, that meant he could follow through with the birthday plans he had thought of a few months ago. And that started with him sitting on the floor of their hotel room, grinning ear to ear.

“Okay, pay attention this time, babe. My parents, as you know, are super protective and don’t want me living alone in a different country when I’m sick again. Lucia works as a nanny and is qualified to take care of people. My parents love Lucia more than they love me. We pulled a few strings and bippity boppity boo, we’re living in America now and she’s my caretaker.” He took a moment to catch his breath after his explanation, giving a nod of his head. “As for why she and I are in California, kidnapping is fun. And birthday.”
 #36620  by Lucia Flores Medina

Lucia giggled, rolling over on the bed onto her stomach and propping herself up on her elbows, smirking across at Zeke. She nodded as Jaime spoke, waving her finger in time with his 'bippity boppity boo'. Once he finished, she clapped her hands together once.

"Any more questions?"
 #36621  by Zeke Warren

Zeke blinked. The explanation was just as confusing the eighth time, but he wasn't going to complain about Jaime being back. Finally, he nodded slowly, glancing between the two of them. "Right," he said, glancing at the small bag he had had time to pack before Jaime and Lucia had dragged him away.

"Well, I'm really glad you're here. And I guess... my only question is... what next?" He looked at Jaime, his expression pleading. There was also the small issue that there was a package heading across to Spain at this very moment with the gift he had picked for his boyfriend. He would have to find something.
 #36631  by Jaime Reyes

Jaime scooted himself over to the couch so that he could lean his head against it by Zeke’s legs. “Next, we rest a bit more so I don’t die or something. And then I probably kidnap both of you because it’s so fun.” He flashed a smile, then leaned his forehead against his boyfriend’s leg.
 #36720  by Lucia Flores Medina

Lucia pushed herself to a seated position. "Yes, Nurse Lucia says you have to rest. It's been a very exciting 24 hours." With that, she stood up, grabbing a bag from beside the bed she had claimed for herself. "Now. I'm going to go shower. No hanky panky while I'm gone. And then maybe I'll be the one kidnapping the two of you," she added, making an 'I'm watching you' gesture towards Jaime.

Then she marched into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
 #36721  by Zeke Warren

Just like that, Lucia disappeared. Zeke let out a breath, reaching down and resting his hand on Jaime's shoulder. He could hear the tiny blonde singing to herself, probably one of the latest Perecles Elfick songs, but he wasn't really listening. Instead, he was staring down at the boy he thought he wouldn't see again for months, if not years.

A long moment of silence passed before he grinned. "Hey," he said finally, bending over and taking Jaime's hand. Before straightening up, he turned and pressed a gentle kiss to his boyfriend's lips.
 #36757  by Jaime Reyes

Jaime watched as Lucia disappeared into the bathroom, then rested his head back on his boyfriend’s leg. He smiled as Zeke leaned over, giving his hand a squeeze. “Hey,” he managed to say before he was kissed.

“Look who’s starting to initiate kisses more,” he teased, pulling at his boyfriend’s leg to get him to join him on the floor. “In all seriousness, I really did miss you, babe.”
 #36896  by Zeke Warren

Zeke flushed a bright red, but still slipped off the sofa to sit next to Jaime. He leaned his head against the other's shoulder, his arm snaking around Jaime's waist. "I'm still trying to figure out if this is real," he admitted, glancing over. "I missed you so much. I pretty much was spending all of my time at the bookstore, and doing nothing else. So this is good. I'm just... so happy you're here."
 #37368  by Jaime Reyes

Jaime leaned his head on top of Zeke's, smiling softly. "You can pinch me if you want. But not too hard." He leaned to kiss the top of his head. "I missed you too. The pool house gets boring when you're not allowed to leave it except for appointments. Even having Lucia around wasn't enough excitement," he paused. "Don't tell her that, though."
 #37841  by Zeke Warren

Zeke grinned. "My lips are sealed," he promised, his voice muffled against Jaime's shoulder. After a moment, he lifted his head. "Although I've got to be honest, I'm a little concerned about the thought of living with her. She's probably the equivalent of all my siblings rolled into one." Quickly, though, he changed his tune. "But if living with her means you're here, then I'll take it." He chuckled.