Stories taking place in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [Scotland] or [Wales]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.

Nathan Iver, Cleary Co. Imports and Exports

Magical ★ Owner
Nathan stepped up quietly behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. Turning her towards him then he drew her in until her for head rested on his chest, saying as he did,

"I am so sorry I have put you through this Astrid. It is the last thing I would ever want you to feel. And I understand now." Stepping back then and looking into her eyes, hands still on her shoulders, he said, "I would never think of you this way. But I know there is little I can say to convince you out of your fears. You could never be less then Viola. I married you didn't I? Give me time... and I will find a way to make this up to you."

Astrid Iver, Aristocrat

Magical ★
Astrid felt a little taken aback at his actions and words. He was rarely so affectionate...but that was all the more reason to allow that to sink in. He was acknowledging her feelings instead of fighting them, and finally, a wave of peace swept over her.

She stepped forward to him, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her face into the crook of his neck and closing her eyes. This was perhaps the most affectionate she had been in return, despite their nights of sex; this felt like they were on a balanced emotional level. She pulled him close, indulging in the feeling of him in her arms. She needn't say words; it felt like a breakthrough had been made.

Played By: Vyreia