A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Guests Welcome! • Have a question or need assistance? Post here, and a member of the Vault 713 staff team will assist you.
 #30578  by Hugh Cleary
 10 Sep 2019, 09:18
Hi, I love the whole crime syndicate thing! But I have a few questions. Cleary Co is clearly a crime ring and I would of course like it to be part of the "syndicate". Do I need to do anything special to make Cleary Co part of the syndicate? I get that I need to have individual characters apply, but for the sake of the stories, threads, connections with other groups etc, is there something I need to do to get the Cleary Company, as a company, recognized as part of the syndicate? If the owner is is that good enough?
 #30590  by *Admin Sprinkles
 10 Sep 2019, 15:22
Hi Aidan!

We're so excited that you love our new Crime Syndicate faction!! Thanks so much for letting us know. :)

As far as your question, you're in luck -- we've already listed Cleary Co as one of the Syndicate-affiliated businesses, so you don't need to do anything else there to make it "part of" it. For any player owned business, if you want your business to be affiliated with the Syndicate "officially," you'll just need to send a private message to an administrator. Employees of the business are NOT automatically a part of the Syndicate even if it is affiliated -- just like you couldn't walk down the street to a store in real life that says "CRIME RING HERE" members of the Syndicate are all about preserving their income and their way of life, so employees of affiliated businesses are just assumed to be "regular people" unless they fill out a Syndicate application.

I hope that clears things up, please let me know if I can help answer any further questions!