Profile Template inspired by:
Hera Acacia Cleary
"Value means little if there's no-one to share it with"
Birthday: 14 - April - 1973
Place of Birth: Oxford, England
Ethnicity: Greek, French, White British
Nationality: British English
Current Residence: Wales
School Attended: Hogwarts, Gryffindor
• Ciceron York, Half-Brother, Chief Accountant - Cleary Co.
• Enyalius York, Brother, Warden - Azkaban Prison
• Viola York, Cousin, Columnist - Practical Potioneer
• Nikoletta Cleary, Daughter, Child
• Damien Cleary, Son, Child
• Egan Cleary, Ex-Husband, General Manager - Cleary Co.
• Tarquin Iver, Possible Love Interest, Aristocrat
• Nathan Iver, Business Partner, Owner - Cleary Co.
• Astrid Iver, Society Acquaintance, Aristocrat
• Kristophe Meyer, Acquaintance, Apprentice - Schwarzwald Market
• Michelle La Fratta, Friend, Fabric Librarian - Di Pietro's
• Simon Cleary, Confidant, Security - Watchdog's
Distinguishing Traits: Thick brows, plump lips, wide smile
Blood Status: Mixed, though claims pure
Father's Blood Status: Mixed, though claims pure
Mother's Blood Status: Pureblood
Wand: Acacia, 10 1/4", Dragon Heartstring
Wand Hand: Right
Amortentia: Roses, Pine, Seaside, Cinnamon
Boggart: Harm to her children
Mirror of Erised: Her children growing up happy and successful
• Magizoology Adept
• Magizoology Expert
• Apparation Adept
• Wizarding Expedition Society member
Zodiac Sign: The Ram
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Gender Identity: Female
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Talents: Leather handling, Quidditch, Broom racing, Care of Magical Creature
Interests: Dragons, Reptiles, Society gossip, Fashion
Proficient Languages: English, French, Greek
Hera grew up in an upper-class family with strict rules and regulations regarding her activities outside of the family home. She was previously engaged to a wealthy man, a suitor picked out by her father - though the engagement soon dissolved after she discovered he had been unfaithful. That had been the turning point of Hera's individuality. Instead of remaining as a junior journalist, she took the opportunity to leave the family home in favour of a house in Wales, and soon started a new job at the Snowdonia Dragon Reserve as a junior Dragonologist.
Hera has been through quite a bit of trauma through the means of gaining control over the family after they had been oppressing the female relations. This has since stopped, and Hera finds herself in a higher standing with the rest of the family, after recently creating her own business and having two heirs. However, due to dramatic circumstances, she has since divorced from Egan, her husband, and is looking to either make amends or move on for good.