A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

#9180  by Lady Madeline Blythe

Hearing Harriet’s voice for the second time that night while her lips were pressed against Caterina’s own, was not a pleasant experience. This time however, she didn’t want to be sick with the knowledge that she had just been outsted, rather she only felt the tendrils of embarrassment wind it’s way up her neck.

“It’s fine,” Madeline responded, straightening and then fixing the bodice of her dress. “I should dip out myself. I interrupted your evening and you two still have business to discuss.”
 #9186  by Caterina Rothwell

Not caring that Harriet was there, or that she could see, Caterina reached out and placed a hand on Madeline’s hip, “No, you’ll stay,” She told the English woman which caused Madeline to look at her queerly. Madeline knew that Caterina wasn’t really asking, more like telling her but she couldn’t find it in her to care. Not tonight, not after she had nearly laid her bare.

“Alright,” She said quietly before moving to retake her seat. Madeline glanced at Harriet and for some odd reason felt her stomach swoop. She smiled at the blonde. “Please, sit and finish your meal.”
 #9243  by Harriet Doran

Harriet did as she was told. As strange and as sudden as the dynamic changes had been she felt like she had just been allowed into a group of friends that would become important to her and that was all too rare to renounce.