A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Documentation • Activity requirements, character sheet templates, active character rosters, and everything you need to know to create a character.
 #34069  by Documentation
 06 Jan 2020, 21:59
Character Sheet Templates
Please view the Character Creation Guide for information on how to post your character.

Traditional Character Sheet - Question and Answer Format
Code: Select all
[instructions]NEW PLAYERS ONLY--Returning players may skip these five questions.[/instructions]
[colorbox=#c3f59d][b]My Name or Nickname:[/b]
[b]OOC Account Name:[/b] (If you have not already registered one, we will set it up for you.)
[b]Preferred Pronouns:[/b] (If you are unsure or prefer not to say, please feel free to skip this question.)
[b]Discord Username:[/b] (If you don't have one, you can leave this blank or join us on Discord!)
[b]How I found Vault 713:[/b]
[b]My Previous Roleplaying Experience:[/b]
[b]My Favorite [i]Harry Potter[/i] Character:[/b]
[b]Did you read the Character Creation Guide before posting?[/b] [/colorbox]

[instructions]RETURNING PLAYERS ONLY--New players may skip these three questions.[/instructions]
[colorbox=#c5bad6][b]My Name or Nickname:[/b]
[b]OOC Account:[/b]
[b]Quills Account(s):[/b] [instructions]The account(s) you wish for your 25 quills to come from. Please specify how many should come from each account. If this is your free season character, you can put 'free season character' in this spot instead.[/instructions]
[b]Have you read through the Character Creation Guide at least once this season?[/b][/colorbox]

[charactercard]Character Name|Witch/Wizard/Squib/Muggle  or Beast/Being Type (Werewolf,etc.)|Date Of Birth|Primary Era|Birth Country|Where the character lives now|Employer or School|Position or Year|Country Flag[/charactercard]

[question=What is the concept for your character] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=What other eras will they be active in and what will their job be in each era] ANSWER HERE [/question]

[instructions]Choose at least FIVE additional questions from the list below, though you may choose to answer more.[/instructions]
[question=What does your character look like] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=Where can we find your character when their story first begins] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=What was life like for your character one year before their primary era] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=Who is someone from your characters past who influenced who they are today] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=What does your character think their strongest and weakest traits are] ANSWER HERE  [/question]
[question=What is something your character wants but does not have] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=What are their current short term and long term goals] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=What is your character doing now to work toward their goals] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=What is something your character would never tell anyone about themselves] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=What is their strongest childhood memory] ANSWER HERE [/question]

Detailed Character Sheet - Form with basic information fields
[instructions]NEW PLAYERS ONLY--Returning players may skip these five questions.[/instructions]
[b]OOC Account Name:[/b] (If you have not already registered one, we will set it up for you.)
[b]Preferred Pronouns:[/b] (If you are unsure or prefer not to say, please feel free to skip this question.)
[b]Discord Username:[/b] (If you don't have one, you can leave this blank or join us on Discord!)

[instructions]RETURNING PLAYERS ONLY--New players may skip these three questions.[/instructions]
[b]Quills Account(s):[/b] [instructions]The account(s) you wish for your 25 quills to come from. Please specify how many should come from each account. If this is your free season character, you can put 'free season character' in this spot instead.[/instructions]
[b]Have you read through the Character Creation Guide at least once this season?[/b][/colorbox]

[charactercard]Character Name|Witch/Wizard/Squib/Muggle  or Beast/Being Type (Werewolf,etc.)|Date Of Birth|Primary Era|Birth Country|Where the character lives now|Employer or School|Position or Year|Country Flag[/charactercard]

[b]Concept:[/b]
[b]Other Eras & Jobs:[/b]

[Instructions]Choose at least EIGHT of the below fields to fill out though you may choose to fill out more.[/instructions] 

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Recent History:[/b]
[b]Current Goals:[/b]

[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Loyalties:[/b]
[b]Mental Strengths:[/b]
[b]Mental Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Magical Strengths:[/b]
[b]Magical Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Strongest Childhood Memory:[/b]
[b]Secret They'll Never Tell:[/b]

[Instructions]You may choose to fill out as many of the fields below as you would like or skip them if you choose.[/instructions]
[b]Pets:[/b]
[b]Wand:[/b]
[b]Boggart:[/b]
[b]Prized Possession:[/b]

Freeform Character Sheet - Minimal structure, tell us about your character in the way you choose

[question=What is the concept for your character] ANSWER HERE [/question]
[question=What other eras will they be active in and what will their job be in each era] ANSWER HERE [/question]

[Instructions]Use the space below to describe your character using full paragraphs and at least TEN sentences of any length. You may write in any tense you would like, but must include information on what your character is like and where their story begins.[/instructions]

Additional Questions for Founders Era Hogwarts Students
[question=How does your character do when asked to perform some magic to show what level they should study at] ANSWER HERE [/question]

[question=What did your character offer to the school in place of tuition] ANSWER HERE [/question]

Additional Questions for Canon Characters
While we do not require any additional questions for Canon Characters (except for those who are Founders Era Students) if we feel that a character sheet does not contain substantial original content we may ask for a sample post to illustrate how you plan on portraying the character. To avoid this, we suggest taking some extra time to assure that character sheets for Canon Characters do not contain information copied directly from the Harry Potter Wiki, Pottermore, the Harry Potter Lexicon, or any other fansite.