A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Guests Welcome! • Test and plan your work-in-progress character sheets here for storage or feedback before you post them for sorting. New players welcome!
Forum rules: 
This forum is for work-in-progress characters only.
Character sheets that remain unattended for 30 days or more will be removed.
Posting a WIP for a Canon Character does not guarantee you that character until they are sorted.

WIP

#39232  by Morgana

My Name or Nickname:
OOC Account Name: (If you have not already registered one, we will set it up for you.)
Preferred Pronouns: (If you are unsure or prefer not to say, please feel free to skip this question.)
Discord Username: (If you don't have one, you can leave this blank or join us on Discord!)
How I found Vault 713:
My Previous Roleplaying Experience:
My Favorite Harry Potter Character:
Did you read the Character Creation Guide before posting?
My Name or Nickname:Morgana
OOC Account:Morgana
Quills Account(s): [instructions]The account(s) you wish for your 25 quills to come from. Please specify how many should come from each account. If this is your free season character, you can put 'free season character' in this spot instead.[/instructions]
Have you read through the Character Creation Guide at least once this season?
NAME: Jared Jones
CHARACTER TYPE: Half goblin
DATE OF BIRTH: March 26,1981
BIRTH COUNTRY: British Isle
CURRENT RESIDENCE: England
EMPLOYER: Hogwart
POSITION: 5th Year

COUNTRY FLAG: Germany Flag
PRIMARY ERA: golden Era

What is the concept for your character?
His father a quarter of goblin and his muggleborn mother. They were odd not mention they were dealer in things but later though that did regret it.It was deal wit and they never break deal on subject of magic or objects.He was a bit like them.He also had few talents that would take wizards by surprise.
What other eras will they be active in and what will their job be in each era?
Breaking in singing gig in reformation era and Legacy era
What does your character look like?
He had this odd look about him and most would say that was wrong that was less then human. But his ear were funny shape almost pointy like that is. He wear normal shirt and pair pants. The main thing made slightly different then most goblin have he has has hair that come down to his shoulder. He has long finger and he has hood on the robe he keep up outside school that is black he wear. He also has school robe with similar thing a hood that he wear. He has bracelet he wears some time.
Where can we find your character when their story first begins?
He was going through his father things that is Pawn broker and antique shop that have magical object that is he is a straight out object are pretty wild before it was time head out to a do things.
What was life like for your character one year before their primary era?
His father was a teacher before going into hogwart. He taught him the history of goblin and wizard where not always good that is weary of other wizard who want things the old ways in the past.
Who is someone from your characters past who influenced who they are today?
His father did.
What does your character think their strongest and weakest traits are?
ANSWER HERE
What is something your character wants but does not have?
ANSWER HERE
What are their current short term and long term goals?
ANSWER HERE
What is your character doing now to work toward their goals?
ANSWER HERE
What is something your character would never tell anyone about themselves?
ANSWER HERE
What is their strongest childhood memory?
ANSWER HERE