A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Guests Welcome! • Test and plan your work-in-progress character sheets here for storage or feedback before you post them for sorting. New players welcome!
Forum rules: 
This forum is for work-in-progress characters only.
Character sheets that remain unattended for 30 days or more will be removed.
Posting a WIP for a Canon Character does not guarantee you that character until they are sorted.
 #33825  by Kane Cunningham

My Name or Nickname: Panda
OOC Account Name: TheTiniestPanda
Discord Username: TheTiniestPanda
How I found Vault 713: Peyton
My Previous Roleplaying Experience: A lot on various formats including Tumblr and Discord.
My Favorite Harry Potter Character: Luna Lovegood

NAME: Kane Cunningham
CHARACTER TYPE: Wizard
DATE OF BIRTH: December 23, 1982
BIRTH COUNTRY: Ireland
CURRENT RESIDENCE: United States
EMPLOYER: Session Musician at Occult Records
POSITION:

COUNTRY FLAG:
PRIMARY ERA: Reformation Era

What is the concept for your character?
A musician from Ireland who is bored with their current life and unsure how to resolve that issue.
What other eras will they be active in and what will their job be in each era?
Legacy Era, Producer at Occult Records
What does your character look like?
About 6’1 with dark ginger hair and blue eyes, a very slim stature and legs for days that got him teased as a child because his clothes never fit quite right.
Who is someone from your characters past who influenced who they are today?
His mother who passed away when he was 13 years old. She taught him almost everything he knows about how to be positive, but when she died it broke his heart and changed his perspective on life.
What does your character think their strongest and weakest traits are?
Strongest: Hard working, very gifted musically, enjoys making connections with other people professionally and fostering those connections.
Weakest: Very strong anger issues with bouts of disassociation from the world around him, and a tendency to spout off at the worst times.
What is something your character wants but does not have?
Peace.
What is something your character would never tell anyone about themselves?
Kane punched his dad in the face at the age of 14 because he blamed him for his mother dying and broke his nose, leaving a permanent scar.