A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.
 #39434  by Tenga Phoenixfire

Hey Guys so I'm not always good at this but I'm Mr. Morningstar. I've been into harry potter for literally as long as I can remember, I was born in 1999. Harry has just always been there for me and honestly i had a disastrous childhood(who didn't) and i could just relate to him.
Roleplaywise im decently expierenced i used to play on this site about 5 year ago when i was just a kid and boy let me tell you it has changed a lot but i hope it is just as fun. For anyone who remembers me i was Jay Phoenixfire, Rava Crowfire, And jack Whisperwind. I just ended up in a bad situation where i lost internet and a house and when i got them back this was the least of my worries. Although i do admit i have been on here a couple times to check for an old friend of mine on here whos character had a crush on mine and i know its weird but i had a crush on her character( really hope the person playing the character was a girl) but i long since gave up on finding the player. I also used to heavily play DnD, MnM, and CoC almost daily for nearly a year so yeah im solid on role playing experience
Honestly i miss this place i hope its close to what i remember if not ill admit ill be disappointed but i used to stay up for hours role playing with some players on here i hope i see them again
Current Characters: Tenga Phoenixfire