Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

TyrellRose, Vaultkeeper

~Tee~

~Basic Information~
  • Age/Birthday: 25 / May 15, 1992
  • Vault Join Date: December 2, 2011
  • Resident Canadian living above the Arctic Circle with a fondness for baby otters! I’m currently working as a teacher in a community in Nunavut, but I’ll always update this profile if I'm too busy to post for a few days!
~Roleplaying Style & Preferences~
  • Active Eras: All eras with a focus on Reformation and Legacy
  • Preferred Post Length: Varies, depending on the nature of the thread, but I always try to give enough to work with. I usually try my best to match my partner
  • Preferred Posting Speed: Depends on my schedule, but I prefer rapid fire because the longer I wait for replies, the longer I take in turn due to distractions
  • Preferred Thread Length: As long as it takes to come to a logical conclusion!
  • Story Types & Genres: I like drama and interpersonal relationships. Give me two characters having a heart to heart and I'm happy. But I also enjoy the silly stuff you can do in the HP universe.

Re: TyrellRose

TyrellRose, Vaultkeeper

~Current Characters~
Agatha Mudwallow • The _________ (X)
Azalea Bloom • The Free Spirit (X)
Clara Selkirk • The Mediator (X)
Daremo • The Hermit (X)
Draco Malfoy • The Lost Soul (X)
Eardwulf the Archer • The Boisterous Bruiser (X)
Eden Kalima • The Bohemian (X)
Ezeril Brattle • The Action Girl (X)
Gareth Lewis • The Tinkerer (X)
Gethin Pumphrey • The Delinquent (X)
Grace Wilder • The Vamp (X)
Jace Rutherford • The Royal Brat (X)
Lily Evans • The Altruist (X)
Livvie Cavanaugh-Pritchard • The Cloud Cuckoolander (X)
Lucia Flores Medina • The Little Miss Sunshine (X)
Madison Blake • The Hot Shot (X)
Meiriona Reese • The Trailblazer (X)
Oliver Sanders • The Determinator (X)
Percy Weasley • The Lone Wolf (X)
Perecles Elfick • The Sensation (X)
Phoebe Jareau-Young • The Philanthropist (X)
Sophie Crawford • The Strategist (X)
Tamara Mendes • The Isolato (X)
Timmy Cochrane • The _______ (X)
Zeke Warren • The Hipster (X)

Retired Characters: Alex Kostas, Alfhildr, Bryson Collier, Hunter Larkin, Santiago Mendes (available for sandbox threads)

Status

TyrellRose, Vaultkeeper

~Status~
Currently active and looking for threads! PM me here or on Discord if you would like to plot with me and I can make it happen even if I can only really be online for about an hour a day during the week thanks to my job and the internet status up here in the Great White Canadian North...