A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Start Here • Check here often so you don't miss a thing!
 #30370  by Announcements

Gotta Get Back To Hogwarts...
...back to witches and wizards and magical beasts
to goblins and ghosts, it's a magical feast!

It's now day five of our Seven Days of Start of Term! We've had plenty of cool features released already, and we have more to come. If you don't know what new features we have, take a look at our September 1st announcement.

★ Curio Catch-Up
For those of you who are awaiting your curios for summer events, they are about to be on the way and you should have them by the end of the week! This includes curios from the following sets:

#30-39: Summer 1
#40-44: Event - Wedding
#45-49: Event - Party

We knew it took us a bit to get these ready, but we think you'll love these collections and can't wait to get them to you! Additionally, today marks the official launch of our newest set Autumn 1, which will consist of curios #50-59. These can be earned by participating in challenges, making donations, and more!

★ Crazy For Curios: Business Thread Rewards
For those of you looking for a little extra incentive to start and finish a thread in a specific location, we've got you covered! We're happy to introduce several new curio collections that can only be earned by completing threads that take place at specific businesses in the Vault 713 Business Directory. At this time, the following Business Collections are available:

#60-69: Magic Neep Grocery
#70-79: Flourish & Blotts
#80-89: Eeylops Owl Emporium
#90-99: Borgin & Burkes
#100-109: Camp Wandsworth

We plan to add more in the future too, so keep an eye out! Likewise, by the end of this week we will have the curios available for each business on display in their respective business directory pages, so you can see what awesome goodies we have for you to display on your accounts!

★ Special Promotion
  • Reply to this announcement with what you will miss about summer or what you are looking forward to in fall and you may just get a special surprise!

Happy Roleplaying!
Pssst...replying to announcements can earn you Quills and prizes!
 #30377  by Peyton

I'd love to write with anyone in any of those five places (or really anywhere as long as one of my characters has a reason to be there)!

I'll definitely miss the warm evenings in summer, and peach flavored things too. I'm looking forward to fall colors and pumpkin spice lattes this fall.
 #30378  by Vyreia

I loooooove curios!!!

I'm gonna miss wearing only a light jacket or no jacket at all and long flowy dresses. I'm looking forward to wearing my combat boots and long coat again!
 #30397  by TyrellRose

YES CURIOS I LOVE COLLECTING THINGS!!!!!!!! And I'll definitely have a couple of characters pop into a couple of those locations because THEN I CAN COLLECT MORE THINGS!!!!!!!!!

This year I am looking forward to seeing all the students dress up for Halloween, but I'll miss the warm weather of summer >,<
 #30425  by Susan

I will miss the warm weather, summer is my favourite season and I love not having to wear that many layers and strolling out of the house in a T-shirt and shorts!

I am looking forward to using my electric blanket at night again when it gets cold though, as there is nothing better than heating it up half an hour before getting into bed and getting into a warm bed.