A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

"These are dark times, there is no denying..."
Scrimgeour said it first, but we're feeling it in the real world and we know you are too!

Click here to view our announcement on resources for isolating together!
Join in posting games to take a break from your threads or while you wait for replies!
 #6878  by TyrellRose

This game is pretty simple! Someone states something that happened to them, either fake or real, and the next person says something they forgot to mention! For example:

Player 1: I got a cookie

Player 2: What you failed to mention is that it was a super-cookie brought by aliens. I aced a test.

And so on.

I'll start with this:
I played fetch with my puppy
 #6881  by Vyreia

omg yes this game!

What you failed to mention was that 'fetch' is actually a super elite card game banned in over 60 countries.

----------------------------------------------

I listened to a new genre of music
 #13123  by Vyreia

What you failed to mention is that it was literally just a letter. The letter K to be exact.

I hosted a dinner party
 #22066  by Alatariel

What you failed to mention is that you’d be dining alone.

I’m going to bed.
 #26987  by Vyreia

What you failed to mention is that I am highly allergic to hazelnuts and I literally just wanted a trip to A&E to get out of work.

I have decided to start growing vegetables in my garden.
 #32318  by fizzing-whizbee

What you failed to mention is that they are monster sized vegetables that may start taking over the whole town.

I am going to have a latte with breakfast.
 #32859  by Vyreia

What you failed to mention was that it's actually a genuinely interesting concept and it is taking everything in my power not to throw myself at it (I can't do this again, I have too many, I have some other characters planned, it's getting out of hand)

I plan to do coursework this afternoon.