A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Plotting & Pairing • Share your plot to find other players, or browse plots and characters posted by others!
 #34100  by Maki

So, I have been off for a bit and am going to try to get back into the swing of things. I did plan on not coming back, and have been wary of coming back but here I am jumping back into the pot!

I have two things to ask/say.

Plots: I am looking for plots. IF anyone has any idea's ( I know my and Vy have a plot going on but am excited to make some with others.). And if anyone has any characters they'd like to see active again I'd love to know.

Characters inactive with possibilities of coming back:
Yoru Nakamura
Genesis Batsu
Blaine Tudor
Ambrose Noble
Miyuki Takayama

Secondly, I am looking into getting Shiro's yakuza up, any help in making it more official would be greatly appreciated. :)

I do apologize if I left on bad terms with everyone, I've been dealing with a lot of things and admittedly (though not intended in the least) that might have been part of my mood on exiting.
 #34347  by fizzing-whizbee

Hey Girl!! I'd love to get some plots going with you. :)

What kinds of things are you looking to do with the Yakuza? I have a few characters who might be able to get involved, but I'm not entirely sure yet. Could you elaborate a little more so I could see what I can do?

It's good to see you around :)